Tittle BackGround Color our Image Fails on Fill

bitx...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2018, 2:12:11 PM4/13/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
hi
as you can see on the image, from the las update libs, the title backGround (image ou color) not fill the complete space avaiable, the background color only apply to the background of the text.

How we can complete the avaiable space on the title bar?, we can not use the "Title Area" backGround color, becase the "Title Area" has a black color, and the title has a botton margin pixel to made a separation.

Best Regards Kandy
title.png

Shai Almog

Apr 14, 2018, 12:09:34 AM4/14/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
that's the color of the Toolbar's border or background gradient which has always been there. In the past it was hidden by the title which took up the space on top but you still paid the cost of the CPU.

So I suggest fixing that. However, this regression happened because we fixed a bug in title area center alignment. You can disable that behavior by calling:

Toolbar.setCenteredDefault(false);

bitx...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2018, 5:41:30 AM4/14/18
to CodenameOne Discussions