UIID Text Embedded Border

shop.servic...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2019, 8:24:54 PM2/25/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA NetBeans 8.2
Desktop OS Windows 10 Pro
Simulator Latest
Device PC, Android IOS

Is it possible to create a UIID with embedded text in Border as in attached image?

I have a Swing method I use to define a space more intuitively

    public void setScrollPaneTextAndBoxColors(JScrollPane BorderTextColors, String Text,
            int lintThickNess, int TextPositioning, java.awt.Font font, Color Background, Color Foreground, int RaisesLowered) {
        BorderTextColors.setBorder(javax.swing.BorderFactory.createTitledBorder(
                new javax.swing.border.LineBorder(Foreground, lintThickNess, true),
                Text, TextPositioning,
                RaisesLowered, font, Background));
    }

Regards

BorderWithText.PNG

Shai Almog

Feb 25, 2019, 11:17:09 PM2/25/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
You can derive the Border class and create a custom border like that. There is no builtin function as that UI isn't common in modern touch friendly UI's.

shop.servic...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2019, 6:42:31 PM2/26/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Thanks