ahmed talbi

Mar 13, 2020, 1:15:50 PM3/13/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
hi,

Actions on the toolbar no longer work and some buttons.
Please advice, this is urgent, we have a deadline for production.

Dave Dyer

Mar 13, 2020, 1:25:43 PM3/13/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
A fix is in the works, but I'm not sure when it will be rolled out.  I was able
to kludge a fix by adding this method to my Button subclass.

    public void pointerPressed(int x,int y)
    {    if(contains(x,y)) { x = getX()+1; y=getY()+1; }
        super.pointerPressed(x,y);
    }

Shai Almog

Mar 14, 2020, 4:09:06 AM3/14/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
It was rolled out last night.

Dave Dyer

Mar 15, 2020, 12:36:19 AM3/15/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
It is good that you responded so promptly to this, but you ought to have a procedure in place to
Contact anyone who made builds during the bad interval. Randomly damaged crap is out there.
At best, people are wasting their time debugging the damaged builds. At worst they have
Delivered damaged builds to their customers.