Push Notification without value

tobias...@googlemail.com

Feb 8, 2019, 5:33:36 AM2/8/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,

when i send a notification from the server , the push method is called, but the value ( ---> push(String value) ) is always empty...

the json i send :

{"notification":
{"newsId":0,"link":"","title":"title","body":"body"},
  "to":"cn1-fcm-dlZDF..."}

the "to" note is correct course the device receives the answer ...

IDE: Eclipse
Desktop WIN
Simulator y
Device Android

Shai Almog

Feb 9, 2019, 12:58:00 AM2/9/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
are you using our push servers?

tobias...@googlemail.com

Feb 11, 2019, 4:54:40 AM2/11/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,

no i use simple firebase, no codenameon push server.

Shai Almog

Feb 11, 2019, 10:11:05 PM2/11/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Our builtin support assumes the Codename One push server. We didn't spend any time building support for something else.

Fuad Nassar

Mar 4, 2019, 5:13:24 PM3/4/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
hi,
can you help me to create a push notification with firebase?
 i will give you some money for this

you can contact me via this e-mail:

Shai Almog

Mar 4, 2019, 10:29:26 PM3/4/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
sure we help everyone create push with firebase in the 79USD subscription tier. That's how this works.

Fuad Nassar

Mar 5, 2019, 4:02:10 AM3/5/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
sorry shai,
really I loved codename one but our customers don't like a paid, there's many app not large and can't bear it this price,
there are many cross platforms give developers  at least many ways to create push notification with free, and this a bad thing when we tell our customers that you should be paid 79$/month to create push notification.

thank you shai for all thing

Shai Almog

Mar 5, 2019, 10:57:10 PM3/5/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
There are no such projects that provide free push cross platform without serious GDPR problems. If you have multiple small apps you can use one account for all of them, not one account for each one.