desktop.fullScreen = true in combination with BrowserComponent not working on 1920 x 1080

remon...@ordyx.com

Nov 30, 2018, 11:19:20 AM11/30/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
When building "Windows Desktop Build" using a BrowserComponent in full screen mode is not working. The window sizes at first is full screen and then when app is fully loaded it resizes to smaller than the full screen.

This behavior happens on screens that are 1920 x 1080.

Build Hint: desktop.fullScreen = true

See attached minimized code so you can see the issue.

MyApplication.java
BrowserForm.java

Shai Almog

Dec 1, 2018, 12:54:51 AM12/1/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
I think one of our fixes to black screen issues collided with this. We'll fix that.

remon...@ordyx.com

Dec 13, 2018, 1:23:06 PM12/13/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Any update on this issue?

Shai Almog

Dec 14, 2018, 12:34:39 AM12/14/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
The fix went in last week so if it wasn't fixed it means that this wasn't the issue.
Can you send a build with include source and check whether the application stub java file has the line: JavaSEPort.setFullScreen(APP_FULLSCREEN); ?
Message has been deleted

remon...@ordyx.com

Dec 14, 2018, 8:36:06 AM12/14/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Netbeans does not show any updates for the Codenameone plugin.

Shai Almog

Dec 15, 2018, 12:36:31 AM12/15/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
The fix is in the server. We deliver updates to the libraries weekly without changing the plugin.

I suggest filing an issue as most of us are on Christmas vacation now and it will take a while to fix this.

remon...@ordyx.com

Jan 4, 2019, 10:15:15 AM1/4/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Does this mean when using "Send Windows Desktop Build" in NetBeans it should build using the fix you did on the server right now? If so, it is not fixed since I still see the issue when running the Windows Desktop Build.

Shai Almog

Jan 5, 2019, 12:14:04 AM1/5/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Yes. Did you file the issue?