Pointer mapping in Simulator using Zoom mode is off when displaying BrowserComponent

remon...@ordyx.com

Nov 28, 2018, 3:34:50 PM11/28/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Clicking on a BrowserComponent when in Zoom mode in the simulator does not map the events correctly. For example when clicking on a button displayed in the BrowserComponent it will not fire the click event when in Zoom mode.

Shai Almog

Nov 29, 2018, 12:46:04 AM11/29/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
I would recommend using scrollable mode on/off. Zoom can mean a lot of things and we discourage it.
We'll need to know the following:
OS
JVM version
Resolution
Output in the console when running

remon...@ordyx.com

Nov 29, 2018, 8:48:13 AM11/29/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Shai,

I was talking about the "Zoom" menu option in the CN1 simulator itself. Not zoom functionality we wrote.

Shai Almog

Nov 29, 2018, 11:32:00 PM11/29/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
I'm talking about the simulator e.g. are you on Windows/Linux/Mac and which version?
Which JVM version and type (open JDK? 1.8.192?) etc.

remon...@ordyx.com

Nov 30, 2018, 8:52:39 AM11/30/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Windows JDK 1.8.0_144

Shai Almog

Dec 1, 2018, 12:48:34 AM12/1/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Which OS version of windows? What's the resolution? What's the output in the console? (here I specifically care about the  "Retina Scale:" value)

All of these things matter as we adapt the UI to high/low DPI PC's.