iOS Build Fails "provisioning profile and certificate do not match"

ash...@izealiant.com

Feb 5, 2019, 7:51:46 AM2/5/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: Eclipse
Desktop OS - Ubuntu
Simulator -
Device - Apple

I were able to generate the iOS build before 2-3 month. Now we got some text changes in our application. After changes when I tried to generate the iOS Build it is giving me "provisioning profile and certificate do not match" error.

I also tried with generating new certificates but still it is not working and iOS build is failing. Request you to provide solution on this as we need to build iOS app at earliest.

Shai Almog

Feb 5, 2019, 10:19:08 PM2/5/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Do you have a different project where you ran the wizard?
Did you revoke the certificates when regenerating the provisioning?

On iOS you should generally have one pair of certificates which you need to refresh every year.

ash...@izealiant.com

Feb 5, 2019, 10:59:52 PM2/5/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,

Please find my below response.

Do you have a different project where you ran the wizard?
- I am using the same project from where I ran this wizard earlier.

Did you revoke the certificates when regenerating the provisioning?
- I tried using existing certificates as well as regenerating new certificates too. But build fails in both cases.

On iOS you should generally have one pair of certificates which you need to refresh every year.
- Can you give some more details about this? I will also try to build by using new certificates if it helps.

Thanks

ash...@izealiant.com

Feb 6, 2019, 1:27:46 AM2/6/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
I am able to build the iOS app successfully now. While building I use "Generate New" certificates and overwrites previous one.
Thanks