Delete unused images (old editor)

Gareth Murfin

Mar 5, 2019, 10:43:12 AM3/5/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
I see when you go to delete used images the editor must scan StateMachine these days too, which is great, but ive just refactored a ton of logic into their on class for each screen, now delete unused images doesnt scan them files. Its a long shot but wondering if theres a way to make it scan them all ?

Shai Almog

Mar 5, 2019, 11:00:16 PM3/5/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
No. We try not to scan anymore. It's impractical to scan the sources for image names.

Gareth Murfin

Mar 26, 2019, 8:55:20 AM3/26/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
why impractical? anyway i whipped up a java app to put all code into StateMachine.java temporarily then I can remove unused images then restore StateMachine.java :) thanks.