Error compiling on Android

Rocotoco Rodriguez

Sep 19, 2016, 8:39:25 PM9/19/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Sorry, but i have a new error when i compile in Android.

the log's link is : https://s3.amazonaws.com/codenameone-build-response/9366f1cc-dfb6-493d-b652-7e475a71fc70-1474331578247-error.txt

plese, can you help me and i want to ask you if exists any possibility to generate in case of errors a log more understable??

thank you!

If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS
Simulator
Device

Shai Almog

Sep 20, 2016, 12:14:15 AM9/20/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
I'm assuming that this is with the bluetooth support?
Did you include the required JSON cn1lib?

Rocotoco Rodriguez

Sep 20, 2016, 6:49:55 AM9/20/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
thanks!

so, its any way to make more clear the error's log?

thanks, again

Shai Almog

Sep 21, 2016, 12:41:18 AM9/21/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Those are the native Android error logs. Unfortunately Google is found of making things harder to read.
We are trying to come up with a way to detect or even prevent such failures more effectively but for now that's why we have support.