CODENAMEONE ACADEMY INQUIRY

filtoplongy...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2018, 5:54:20 PM1/14/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi Shai,

I just want to inquire, the Uber module in the academy that you intend to upload, is it an Uber taxi app module or a general Uber clone that has the concept of being adaptable to other form of services.

Thank you.

If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS
Simulator
Device

Shai Almog

Jan 15, 2018, 12:05:29 AM1/15/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
In this module I go step by step over the process of creating an app that looks as close as reasonably possible to Uber and provides the same sort of functionality.
I don't do reverse engineering I build the app from scratch.

The value is teaching you how to build a location aware service provider solution similar to Uber by explaining how I would have implemented that and providing the sources of that (client, server and a simplified driver app).

I think you should be able to use this as an instructional guide and as a starting point to whatever you wish to build.

filtoplongy...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2018, 1:59:30 AM1/15/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
That is 'fantabulously' great vision and good explanation. ;)