Picker minute intervals

Mark Bolduc

Jan 21, 2020, 9:51:18 AM1/21/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEANetbeans 11
Desktop OSWindows 10 Pro
Simulator latest
Device IOS, Android

Looking to see if there are any changes to functionality of Time Picker where the minute intervals are set at "5" ?
I did review another post of 2014.

We have a time sheet form that users have to enter exact times which the minute intervals would need to be 1 minute.

Thoughts?

Regards.

Shai Almog

Jan 21, 2020, 9:42:46 PM1/21/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
Did you submit an RFE for that functionality?
A lot has changed in that class but without feature requests things get lost.

Mark Bolduc

Jan 22, 2020, 11:49:29 AM1/22/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
Thanks.

Mark Bolduc

Feb 1, 2020, 12:12:55 PM2/1/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
FYI

I was responding to a 2014 post where the setting of minute stepping was not available.

Currently the method "setMinuteStep(int X);" is valid and works.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Regards