batch processes saving data

romanca...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2016, 9:11:00 PM10/12/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hello! in my application the need to provide for the possibility of wanting to record a fact, not have access to the network was raised. pense to prepare a batch process when it recovers the connection perform the remaining tasks.

there is something similar in CN1 or should I develop?

ideas?

If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS
Simulator
Device

Shai Almog

Oct 12, 2016, 9:58:41 PM10/12/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, romanca...@gmail.com
Hi,
we don't have anything like that builtin but I know some developers did this by building a timer and if the network data didn't arrive when the timer elapsed they showed a notice.
I would use ToastBar for such a notice.