NFC lib?

Gareth Murfin

Apr 2, 2019, 6:37:43 AM4/2/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Client needs NFC, can codenameone do this yet? or is it a case of making a native lib?

Shai Almog

Apr 2, 2019, 11:45:02 PM4/2/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
We don't have that. You would need to port one yourself.

Gareth Murfin

Apr 3, 2019, 9:03:52 AM4/3/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Haha, do you remember the hell I went through last time making the AerServ lib? ALMOST KILLED ME :) But yes, I will write an NFC lib, I will call it CN1NFC, and I will release it on my github...  so hopefully everyone can use it.

I think the hardest bit of the whole thing was simply not knowing about this in obj-c:
dispatch_async(dispatch_get_main_queue(), ^{

so hopefully it will be A LOT easier this time. Cheers.