Keyboard doing strange things to screen (Android)

Gareth Murfin

Jun 20, 2016, 10:53:07 AM6/20/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Client is getting some odd stuff where the screen doubles up or is black, where keyboard would normally be:

and

As well as my forms now flicker the first time the keyboard is dismissed. Has the keyboard resizing/painting been adjusted some how ?

I cant recreate these on my device but I did see them once.

Gareth Murfin

Jun 20, 2016, 11:37:18 AM6/20/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
False alarm, it was a stray textarea, turned off the focusing and not happening now.

Gareth Murfin

Jun 20, 2016, 11:38:02 AM6/20/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Ok not false alarm still happening, ARGH... but i cant see it on any device of my own.

Gareth Murfin

Jun 20, 2016, 11:41:43 AM6/20/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
OK forget that, im going mad now.... i think it was a false alarm. Not to be confused with the screen flash when keyboard goes away.