tickerSpeedInt

6 vues

Gareth Murfin

non lue,
24 déc. 2019, 01:50:1124/12/2019
à CodenameOne Discussions
in the old editor I cant seem to set a value for tickerSpeedInt, hence im getting (well I think thats why)
 java.lang.NumberFormatException - For input string: ""

I just want to turn off tickering for a multibutton, any way around this?

Shai Almog

non lue,
24 déc. 2019, 21:21:1924/12/2019
à CodenameOne Discussions
The value for tickerSpeedInt should be 0 not blank. Not sure how you got that number format error.

Gareth Murfin

non lue,
27 déc. 2019, 03:25:3727/12/2019
à CodenameOne Discussions
Won't let me set a value, can it be done from code ? Merry Xmas

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019, 10:21 AM Shai Almog <shai....@gmail.com> wrote:
The value for tickerSpeedInt should be 0 not blank. Not sure how you got that number format error.

Shai Almog

non lue,
27 déc. 2019, 23:36:2227/12/2019
à CodenameOne Discussions
You need to set it in the spinner widget. There's a method in the DefaultLookAndFeel class to set it globally.
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message