How can I make submissions to an ongoing competition

Dong Yang

Oct 19, 2022, 1:49:50 PM10/19/22
to codalab-co...@googlegroups.com, Dong Yang
Hi,

I am wondering how new submissions can be made in the following ongoing competition. Thank you!

LiTS - Liver Tumor Segmentation Challenge
https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/17094

Best,
Dong

Adrien Pavao

Oct 19, 2022, 7:03:31 PM10/19/22
to Dong Yang, codalab-co...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dong,

competition.codalab.org is an old server of the platform, on which you can't make submissions anymore.

The right address is codalab.lisn.fr

The competition you are referring to took place in 2017, so it has not been transferred to the new server. If several users need to be able to submit to this competition, we could transfer it.

Best regards,

Adrien

Dong Yang

Oct 20, 2022, 10:54:45 AM10/20/22
to Adrien Pavao, codalab-co...@googlegroups.com, Dong Yang
Dear Adrien,

Thank you for the information! It would be great if you can move the competition to the new server. The competition datasets and leaderboards play important roles in the field of medical imaging research. Thanks again!

Best,
Dong

Adrien Pavao

Oct 21, 2022, 5:47:37 AM10/21/22
to Dong Yang, codalab-co...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dong,

I just realized that one of the reasons we did not want to perform this kind of transfer by ourselves is that we want the organizers to keep a perfect control over their competitions.

Please directly reach LiTS organizers.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Best regards,

Adrien