Next Meeting: Tonight, August 8th

MZG

Aug 8, 2019, 12:12:13 PM8/8/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Hello all. Sorry for this last minute update, but things have been quite tumultuous for me lately. Long story short, my wife gave birth five weeks early so I have been quite busy with that. With that being said, I will not be hosting a meeting tonight, but I figure some people might want to gather for dinner? Feel free to reply here if that's something in which you're interested.

Also, another update, Facebook has reimagined the building entrance to 770 Broadway. To elaborate, they put in a Facebook only entrance next to the main entrance. As a consequence, all guests must have an escort from the lobby to the place of a meeting. Since I do this solo and everyone arrives at different times, it doesn't seem like the Facebook office is a viable place to hold meetings anymore...unless everyone wants to wait in the lobby together and I come down once. With that being said, do we have any other members who could host upcoming meetings? Or does anyone know of any other options?

Thanks, Matt.

Paul Kim

Aug 8, 2019, 2:07:22 PM8/8/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Congrats.

I don’t have access to any sort of meeting space myself. At least for tonight, I’m game for Joe & Pats if other people are.

paul

> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cocoaheadsnyc/054eafc3-a4e6-4910-9d31-872fc51a7b56%40googlegroups.com.

Robert Clair

Aug 8, 2019, 2:16:30 PM8/8/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Can’t make tonight. Sorry.

…Bob
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cocoaheadsnyc/9DDCAD0E-1435-46C4-B763-851E14427D44%40gmail.com.

Roben Kleene

Aug 8, 2019, 2:53:19 PM8/8/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Congrats Matt! Just meeting in the lobby doesn't seem like that big a deal to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd be down for pizza tonight

On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 2:16:30 PM UTC-4, Robert Clair wrote:
Can’t make tonight. Sorry.

…Bob

Paul Kim

Aug 8, 2019, 4:13:59 PM8/8/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
So is it just Roben and me tonight? If anyone else is planning on coming, reply here. Otherwise, Roben, if you want to wait until next month when hopefully there will be more people otherwise I’m still game.

> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cocoaheadsnyc/de8e4c8a-5717-468c-9ea8-f622caf5566c%40googlegroups.com.

Roben Kleene

Aug 8, 2019, 4:25:22 PM8/8/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Sure, I'm still in if you are, Joe & Pats 6:30?

Paul Kim

Aug 8, 2019, 4:25:59 PM8/8/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Yup, see you there.

> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cocoaheadsnyc/15ee9432-4645-494b-9097-a87cf094ca5d%40googlegroups.com.

bpapa

Aug 8, 2019, 9:38:56 PM8/8/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!

On Aug 8, 2019, at 12:12 PM, MZG <mgam...@gmail.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.

Andy Lee

Aug 8, 2019, 11:23:11 PM8/8/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
One possibility might be to have CocoaHeadsNYC be basically a dinner group for a while, unless and until someone is willing and able to provide hosting and other organizer-type support.

Matt: good luck to you and your wife with all the sleep deprivation in your near future!

--Andy

Kevin Wolkober

Aug 8, 2019, 11:57:15 PM8/8/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
If it’s of interest, I can see about hosting at Squarespace, but I won’t be back until 8/25. Could possibly set something up for September.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.