Cockroach@Oscar

Isaac Councill

Apr 4, 2016, 5:43:14 PM4/4/16
to CockroachDB user group
Hi cockroach people,

We at Oscar like what you are doing very much. Excited by the beta announcement, we stood up CockroachDB last Thursday and started kicking the tires. In less than half a day we got from source to 20-node db on our mesos/aurora cluster, TLS and all. What a pleasure to deploy! We're currently using cockroach to power our meme generator, which is admittedly a work in progress.

Thanks for a wonderful beta!

Spencer Kimball

Apr 4, 2016, 5:46:39 PM4/4/16
to Isaac Councill, CockroachDB user group
Isaac, great to hear you guys are already up and running! We're here to help, so don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Spencer

jessica

Apr 4, 2016, 5:47:32 PM4/4/16
to CockroachDB user group
Hi Isaac,
It's so great to hear you've got it up and running. Keep us posted on how it goes, and of course, holler with any questions.
And best of luck with your meme generator.
=)
Jessica