Support for Postgres SEQUENCE Syntax?

Kyle Adams

Mar 31, 2016, 5:21:42 PM3/31/16
to CockroachDB user group
Hey Everyone,

I'm running into PSQL syntax issues when trying to create sequences among other things. Is there a running list of syntax in compatibilities or anything of that nature? The example I'm using is from the Alfresco open source ECM platform. Here is one sql script:

Any guidance or advice would be appreciated!

- Kyle

Andrei Matei

Mar 31, 2016, 6:02:11 PM3/31/16
to Kyle Adams, CockroachDB user group
Discussed in gitter. There's a `unique_rowid` builtin function that can be used to get INT unique IDs.