Where to find cobra.test

Manuel

May 8, 2022, 6:20:23 AM5/8/22
to cobra pie
Hello I'm new to cobra and wanted to follow the tutorial on flux balance analysis:
https://cobrapy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/simulating.html
But apparantly the module/package cobra.test does not exist anymore. The import of cobra.test in python doesn't work for me. Was it moved? Is there an alternative tutorial for FBA? Or am i just missing something?

Thanks
Manuel

Moritz Beber

May 8, 2022, 7:48:22 AM5/8/22
to cobr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manuel,

We did indeed move cobra.test. Apparently, our updated docs were not automatically deployed. I'll look into it.

Best,
Moritz

Brittni Bertolet

Oct 11, 2022, 1:41:11 PM10/11/22
to cobra pie
Hi Moritz,

Any update on this? Also new, and following a tutorial, and looking to import cobra.test.

Thanks!
Britt

Moritz Beber

Oct 11, 2022, 2:53:39 PM10/11/22
to cobr...@googlegroups.com
The docs for version 0.25 are online and they suggest to always use

from cobra.io import load_model

You will not be able to import cobra.test ever again.