White Winged Crossbill - Breckenridge

dty...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2020, 5:05:16 PM12/23/20
to Colorado Birds
I don't often get out birding so I get my enjoyment from visitors to my feeders. The other day I thought I saw a White Winged Crossbill and today I got a photo. Could someone confirm for me?

Debbie Tyber

John Malenich

Dec 24, 2020, 5:09:37 PM12/24/20
to Colorado Birds
Hi Debbie,

Could you please post your photo here?  Has the White-Winged Crossbill returned again?

John Malenich
Boulder, CO

dty...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2020, 10:48:19 AM12/25/20
to Colorado Birds
The option to post photos is apparently unavailable to me on this group. I don't know how to change that. If anyone wants to see the photo of the White-Winged Crossbill, just let me know and I'll send it to you.

Debbie Tyber
Breckenridge

dty...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2020, 10:48:19 AM12/25/20
to Colorado Birds
I have tried to post the photo, but can't figure out how to do it. Any advice? I have gotten numerous confirmations but would love to share the photo.

Merry Christmas to all.

Debbie Tyber
Breckenridge

John Malenich

Dec 26, 2020, 12:12:07 PM12/26/20
to Colorado Birds
Hi Debbie,

Looks good for a White-Winged Crossbill to me.  Has it continued to visit your feeder?

John Malenich
Boulder, Colo.

dty...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2020, 12:19:22 PM12/27/20