Participants Wanted - Fort Collins Audubon Society Birdathon Fundraiser

John Shenot

Apr 28, 2016, 1:21:12 PM4/28/16
to Colorado Birds
Fort Collins Audubon Society is holding a Birdathon fundraiser in May. We are allowing teams to count birds in ANY 24-hour period between May 13 and May 22. If you would like to register a team or make a donation, please visit our website at http://www.fortcollinsaudubon.org/birdathon.html.

(I believe the list-serve rules allow me to post this announcement about a non-profit organization fundraiser. My sincere apologies if this is out-of-bounds.)

John Shenot
FCAS President
Fort Collins, CO

Joey Angstman

Apr 28, 2016, 6:02:53 PM4/28/16
to Colorado Birds
I would like to join a team if anyone needs another set of eyes. I am available May 21 or 22.

Joey Angstman
Fort Collins, CO

John Shenot

May 6, 2016, 12:43:46 PM5/6/16
to Colorado Birds
FCAS is still looking to add teams for our Birdathon event. We are flexible about the dates and we don't require any minimum fundraising level or donation. I hope some of you will sign up.

Now, the main reason for this update: I learned last night that some of the links on the FCAS web page might not be working the way we expected. If you already tried to register a Birdathon team, we might not have captured the data. (Sorry!) So... if you want to register for the FCAS Birdathon, the best option is to download the form on our website, fill it out, and email a copy or a scanned copy to our Birdathon coordinator, Bill Miller, at 5mcorpATcomcast.net. You can also email Bill if you are looking for Birdathon teammates, or want to make a pledge.

Regards,
John Shenot
FCAS President
Fort Collins, CO