Louisville Birds

rabus...@bvsd.org

Feb 25, 2017, 9:03:31 PM2/25/17
to Colorado Birds
Hi all,

Today me and my brother biked around a good portion of Louisville Town in the cold, windy weather. Highlights include a Brown Creeper, a male Northern Harrier,and many other fairly common to uncommon species around Louisville. Later in the day, we found an odd hybrid goose which appears to at least have some Canada Gooses genes in it. May also look for it tomorrow.

Good Birding, Ryan Bushong

Susan Wise

Feb 26, 2017, 8:38:45 AM2/26/17
to Colorado Birds
Hey Ryan - it's been residing in Superior and Louisville for quite a few winters. The kids over in Superior love him and actually have given him a name. White Face.
Susan Wise
Longmont Colorado