Crow Valley Weld Co.

Bruce Gill

Jun 18, 2015, 3:13:25 PM6/18/15
to cob...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone know the current status of Crow Valley Campground?  The last I heard it was still closed.

Bruce Gill

Amber Carver

Jun 19, 2015, 9:43:00 AM6/19/15
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Bruce,

According to the website, it's still closed.  You could call and double-check (970-346-5000).  I don't know that it's still underwater, as the rain has tapered off over the past couple of weeks, but I assume there was some damage to the facilities.  I'll be surprised if they open it at all at this rate.

-Amber Carver
Littleton, CO

Rick

Jun 19, 2015, 12:01:42 PM6/19/15
to cob...@googlegroups.com
I just called and the volunteer told me it is still closed, they are ticketing people who go in, and that they are thinking it might open sometime around July 4 to 8, but no certainty on those dates.

Rick Schroeder
Fort Collins