Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

John Rawinski

ungelesen,
28.07.2020, 13:56:2128.07.20
an Colorado Birds
I successfully got away from the news for a couple of hours today and birded San Luis Lake SWA (Alamosa County).  I was a nice cool and moist day, unusual for this dry Valley, and the walk felt good. Most unusual was a single Snow Goose amongst Canada Geese. I suspect this bird is a holdover from a group of 14 that stayed here quite late in the spring.

Other birds included RB Gulls, Spotted Sandpipers, Great Horned Owls, Say's Phoebe and Sage Thrasher.  Nothing too out of the ordinary but a nice day to be out and about. We got 1.3 inches of rain last night...most we have had in a LONG time.

John Rawinski
Monte Vista, CO

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor