Lost contact info about seeing Gray Vireo in SE Colorado

Duane Nelson

Jun 26, 2019, 7:58:31 PM6/26/19
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Birders,

I had multiple responses to posting information about Gray Vireos in
Otero and Bent Counties, and others did relocate the Bent County first
record I reported to cobirds. One person from Colorado Springs asked if
I could help find this species via Facebook Messenger two days ago, as
it would be a potential life bird. Unfortunately, work got in the way of
a quick response, which I was going to send today. When I checked into
facebook messenger, the message was no longer there.

As a general rule, I'd much rather be contacted by my email address. To
the person who contacted me... Yes, I will help you in finding this
potential life bird. No, I do not want to be compensated for my effort.
Just let me know how to contact you.

Duane Nelson

Las Animas, Bent County, CO