New to the Group -Looking for Advice on Attracting Birds

53 vues

Kayla Nelson

non lue,
20 janv. 2017, 20:33:2420/01/2017
à Colorado Birds
Hi,

I work for a neighborhood community in the Aurora/Parker area and we are looking to develop a birdwatching area within our neighborhood. We have a low lying area with ponding water and we would like to install a series of artistic birdhouses to attract local birds in the areas. I am wondering if anyone in this group may be able to offer up advice or point me in a direction of where I could get advice on what kind of birds are able to be attracted and how to attract them (i.e. plant types, shelter types, etc.).

Thank you,

Kayla Nelson
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur