RFI: Rocky Mountain Pygmy Owl Recordings

willc...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2023, 11:40:42 AM11/8/23
to Colorado Birds
Hi All,

I am currently searching for recordings of pygmy-owls that were recorded in the southern rocky mountains. Importantly, I need recordings that were not a response to playback (spontaneous calling). If you have any of those recordings that are not on eBird or Xeno-canto, I would really appreciate it if you could send them to me by replying to this message, or uploading them to eBird/xeno-canto. (The recorder would retain all rights to the recordings, and I would not benefit financially from this)

Thank you for your contributions!

Best,

William Anderson