Bird Conservancy Banding Report - Barr Station, 8/29/19

32 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Meredith McBurney

okunmadı,
29 Ağu 2019 19:55:1829.08.2019
alıcı Colorado Birds
A somewhat slower day, with even fewer Yellows around and Wilson's still just getting started.  43 new birds:

Mourning Dove 1
Black-capped Chickadee 1, banded 2018
Red-breasted Nuthatch 2
Gray Catbird 1
Yellow Warbler 6
American Redstart 1
Northern Waterthrush 1
MacGillivray's Warbler 1
Common Yellowthroat 1
Wilson's Warbler 28

We are open 6 days per week, Tuesday-Sunday, weather permitting, through October 13. We are opening nets at 6:40 and should have birds back at the station by 7:20. We will close nets most days at 11:40, with some being closed earlier as long as this heat continues. School groups arrive most weekdays at about 9:30. The best time to visit (fewest people, most birds) is before 9:30 weekdays and Sundays.

Come visit!

Meredith McBurney
Bander, Barr Lake Station
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies