Pueblo jaeger update 9/24

Brandon

Sep 24, 2018, 8:06:15 PM9/24/18
to cobirds

It seems like there were no jaegers or Sabine's Gulls today unfortunately at Pueblo Reservoir, I believe a Parasitic was seen on Saturday by quite a few people, and the last report of any Long-tailed Jaeger was Thursday the 20th (note that the e-bird report from the 21st, was really from the 20th).  I saw an e-bird report of a Sabine's Gull on Saturday at Pueblo Reservoir, hopefully more will show up soon.

Videos of Long-tailed Jaeger from Thursday, can be seen at https://www.facebook.com/bkpercival

Photos of both jaegers that I saw during the afternoon on Sept 20th, have been submitted to the Colorado Birds Records Committee (luckily other birders saw them too and will hopefully also submit any photos and/or other details).  I don't know if it is possible to add a video to the record of the Long-tailed or not, I couldn't figure it out.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO

mvjo...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2018, 8:57:39 PM9/24/18
to Colorado Birds
Was there Saturday afternoon and struck out on both!