Varied Thrush

Ernest Crvich

Jan 24, 2019, 10:56:31 PM1/24/19
to Colorado Birds
Varied Thrush in Boulder County this morning, around noon near Pleasant View Marsh, on ground and in trees in various yards on Bosque Ct just off the creek trail. Hard to say if it's still in the area or not.

vath1.jpg

Mark Minner-lee

Jan 25, 2019, 2:42:03 PM1/25/19
to ecr...@gmail.com, Colorado Birds
Varied Thrush female is being seen now in trees on Bosque Ct just south of Corriente (12:15 PM) after being refound by Ernest Crvich earlier this morning.  eBird tracks it to 3896 Bosque Ct, Boulder, CO if anyone needs an address for directions.

Regards,

Mark Minner-Lee
Broomfield, CO

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2019, at 4:10 PM, Ernest Crvich <ecr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Varied Thrush in Boulder County this morning, around noon near Pleasant View Marsh, on ground and in trees in various yards on Bosque Ct just off the creek trail. Hard to say if it's still in the area or not.

<vath1.jpg>

<vath1.jpg>

myrong...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2019, 1:14:25 PM1/26/19
to Colorado Birds
Seen just now (11:05) on the NE corner of Bosque Ct and Corriente Dr.
Myron Gerhard, Jeffco

Ernest Crvich

Jan 26, 2019, 3:47:31 PM1/26/19
to Colorado Birds
Still in the same neighborhood this morning, day three. Same as yesterday, I've seen her twice so far at the exact same times, around 8:30 and 10:00 (just now), like she's on a fixed schedule of specific tree visitation.

I can only imagine what my neighbors think about the sudden influx of people with bins and large camera lenses roaming this little street, LOL.

Ken Wat

Jan 27, 2019, 12:15:16 PM1/27/19
to ecr...@gmail.com, Colorado Birds
As of 9:30am, the thrush has not been seen or heard.

Ken Wat
Aurora