Bird Conservancy of the Rockies - Barr Banding Report, 8/24/21

Meredith McBurney

Aug 25, 2021, 7:28:40 PM8/25/21
to Colorado Birds
A moderately paced morning with a nice mix of birds, including a few flycatchers that required a full slew of measurements to identify what was determined to be 1 Alder and 3 Willows.  Here's the breakdown:

Alder Flycatcher 1
Willow Flycatcher 3
Least Flycatcher 1
Warbling Vireo 1
House Wren 3
Gray Catbird 1
Yellow Warbler 3
American Redstart 1
Northern Waterthrush 1
Common Yellowthroat 1
Wilson's Warbler 9

We will be open 6 days a week, weather permitting through October 23.  Closed Mondays.  Click here to register to visit - we are offering one-hour slots (up to 12 visitors at a time); 7:30-8:30 most weekdays, and 8-9, 9-10, and 10-11 on weekends.  We look forward to seeing many of you during the season!

Meredith McBurney
Bander, Barr Lake Station
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies