[cobirds] Norma Erickson Weld county North of Greeley

Norma Erickson

May 7, 2010, 11:09:33 PM5/7/10
to Cobirds
It was a red letter day in the yard today.
16 species of migrating birds besides the residents.
Yellow Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler   10
Orange-crowned  "   6 or 8
Black & White     "
Blue Grey Gnatcatcher
Blue-headed Vireo
Gray Flycatcher
unidentified Flycatcher
Hermit's Thrush  2
Catbird
Green-tailed Towhee
Spotted Towhee 2
Brown Thrasher
Lincoln's sparrow 2
Chipping Sparrows many in our area
Goldfinches  several
House Wren taking up residence. One got caught on a sticky trap under the freezer in the garage. But flew away when we pulled it off the trap.
If you want to visit my yard call 970 356 0400 I do hope you can find me home. My husband is in rehab right now.  Or e-mail me.
Norma Erickson      north of Greeley along 392

The "Nunn Guy"

Jun 21, 2013, 4:58:09 PM6/21/13
to cob...@googlegroups.com, nor...@what-wire.com
Hi Norma

Saw your goldfinch article in Tribune-unfortunately can't find the story online to share?

Thansk Gary