Bird Conservancy of the Rockies - Chatfield Banding Report, 5/14/22

Visto 78 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Meredith McBurney

no leída,
14 may 2022, 19:35:2014/5/22
a Colorado Birds
We had a steady stream of birds for our many visitors today, up until the last hour or so when it started to heat up.  26 new and 2 returns:

Least Flycatcher 2
Dusky Flycatcher 1 FOS
House Wren 2
Gray Catbird 1 new, 1 banded 2021
Yellow Warbler 6 new, 1 banded 2021
MacGillivray's Warbler 2
Common Yellowthroat 2
Wilson's Warbler 1
Yellow-breasted Chat 1
Lincoln's Sparrow 7
Bullock's Oriole 1 FOS

We are open 6 mornings per week, closed on Mondays.  Registration is required to visit on the weekends - there are three 1 hour sessions, starting at 7:30, 8:30 and 9:30.  Go here to register.  There are school groups every week day, arriving about 9:30.  Individuals may drop by early mornings during the week although there are groups visiting early on some days.

Meredith McBurney
Bander, Chatfield Station
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies

mvjo...@gmail.com

no leída,
15 may 2022, 10:08:3615/5/22
a Colorado Birds
I love these reports. They give me an indication of what species  waves might be coming through. Much appreciated.

John Rawinski
Monte Vista, CO

Responder a todos
Responder al autor