Boulder Co. storm birds, Apr. 28

Ted Floyd

Apr 29, 2016, 5:34:23 AM4/29/16
to Colorado Birds

Hello, Birders. After the weather turned nasty yesterday, Thurs., Apr. 28, the birding got good. I didn't have much time, but Greenlee Preserve, Boulder Co., had a gray flycatcher, for example. And the Boulder Reservoir and Clover Basin Reservoir mudflats had western willets and others shorebirds: peeps, dowitchers, yellowlegs, snipes, semi plovers, etc. I Imagine today will be good in Boulder County and elsewhere in the region--and that things will continue that way through the weekend. Below are pix of the Greenlee gray flycatcher and a western sandpiper at Boulder Rez:

Ted Floyd

Lafayette, Boulder County