Red-necked Grebe,Larimer

已查看 46 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Nicholas Komar

未读,
2019年11月27日 15:56:372019/11/27
收件人 cob...@googlegroups.com
A first winter Red-necked Grebe is on Warren Lake (which is 99% frozen), Fort Collins, Larimer County.
image1.jpeg

Joe Kipper

未读,
2019年11月27日 19:16:282019/11/27
收件人 Colorado Birds
No Red-necked Grebe at 3:15 today. There were 5 Common Golden-eye sleeping in the small portion of open water. I think there is even less open water now than there was earlier today, and the rapid loss of open water could have caused the bird to move on; by tomorrow it might be completely frozen. It might be worth checking other nearby bodies of water. I checked Swede Lake on my way home, which was entirely frozen and had zero birds.
Joe Kipper,
Fort Collins
回复全部
回复作者