Say's Phoebe - Sturm Hall (DU) - Denver

24 vues

Jared Del Rosso

non lue,
1 févr. 2017, 10:37:1601/02/2017
à Colorado Birds
This morning, I was surprised to look out a third floor window of Sturm Hall on the University of Denver campus (Denver) and see a Say's Phoebe perched atop a nearby tree. I hustled up to the fourth floor and was able to watch it for a time at "eye level."

I've previously seen Say's Phoebes at DU around the soccer stadium / fitness center and out near the Cable Center during the spring quarter. But this is the first I've seen the bird on campus for the winter quarter.

Good learning,

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO
Répondre à tous