Membership detail misprint in Colorado Birds journal

Christy P

Aug 21, 2018, 12:17:00 AM8/21/18
to Colorado Birds
CFO Members,

If your last name starts with a "P" or later letter in the alphabet, you have probably received a Colorado Birds journal recently that had your correct address but not the correct name or membership expiration date. We have identified the origin of the problem and can assure you that, even if your name and expiration date were not printed correctly, they ARE correct in the database. We are working to rectify the error so it can be avoided in the future. There is no need for action on your part though you can certainly check your account at https://cobirds.org to alleviate any concerns about the accuracy of the database.

Kind regards,
The CFO Board of Directors