John Martin Brown Pelican, NO

已查看 57 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Duane Nelson

未读,
2016年4月26日 21:18:492016/4/26
收件人 cob...@googlegroups.com
Birders,
The adult Brown Pelican, reliably seen for about 10 days in the stilling
basin below the dam at John Martin Reservoir (Bent County), seems to
have departed. I did not see it on Monday or Tuesday. I think it
departed, as have most of the American White Pelicans it associated
with. I think the Brown Pelican should be considered "gone". Of course,
I'll update if it returns.

When the winds diminished at mid-day today, I was able to canoe to the
island(s) favored by yesterday's Ruddy Turnstone. It, too, has moved on.

Duane Nelson
Las Animas, Bent County, CO

Tom Behnfield

未读,
2016年4月26日 22:20:042016/4/26
收件人 Colorado Birds
Perhaps it has relocated to Boulder County!!

Tom Behnfield
Lakewood, (Jefferson County) CO
behn...@q.com

回复全部