Burrowing Owls Douglas Co

Dan Stringer

Mar 31, 2015, 6:32:07 PM3/31/15
to cob...@googlegroups.com
I read Candice Johnson's post with interest re: Burrowing Owls in abundance today in Adams County, because I was unable to find any up there late last week.

Today at 2:00 there were seven Burrowing Owls on Roxborough Rd. S Of Titan Rd (Douglas Co). Starting at the top of the first slight hill where the smaller telephone poles go west from the road, and ending before the new orange "trucks entering roadway" signs.

Dan Stringer
Larkspur

Jennifer Hallam

Mar 31, 2015, 10:22:27 PM3/31/15
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info! I exactly where you're talking about! I'm going to check it out tomorrow! What time did it see them?

Jennifer Hallam

Mar 31, 2015, 10:23:39 PM3/31/15
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Never mind, I figured out the time :-) derp!