Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Brian Johnson

no leída,
21 nov 2019, 14:08:1921/11/19
a Colorado Birds
Hi,
I have not had time of until Friday, tomorrow, and I was wondering if that Gyrfalcon is still being seen. If someone could send me a message and let me know if has been seen in the last few days I would appreciate it. Being a sensitive specie I can't use ebird to help me plan.

Thanks Brian Johnson,
Englewood CO

John Shenot

no leída,
23 nov 2019, 9:27:4823/11/19
a Colorado Birds
Bird is presently (7:26am Saturday) on piwer pole west of highway at Trilby.

John Shenot
Fort Collins Co

John Shenot

no leída,
23 nov 2019, 9:42:4623/11/19
a Colorado Birds
And gone at 7:40. I hope it returns for ithers to see today.

John Shenot
Fort Collins

Joe Kipper

no leída,
24 nov 2019, 11:07:5524/11/19
a Colorado Birds
I staked out the Trilby Rd. today from 7:30 to 8:30 and no sign of the Gyr.
However, others have told me that Sunday is likely no the best for the bird; since the landfill is closed and there is no one to stir up the trash, the gull activity is basically zero.
Good luck,
Joe Kipper
Fort Collins
Responder a todos