Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

John Ealy

no leída,
28 may 2020, 16:18:5428/5/20
a Colorado Birds
I know: They are the most common wren in the world. But when I hung a salvaged "decorative" bridhouse, after removing the entry pole, I had an industrious wren hauling in twigs for nesting. For the first time.  Today, there were two, but I can't tell yet whether the second bird is a mate or another male challenging the territory, or another female the male has swooned.

The backyard has now become noisy with the dominant, effervescent voice of a tiny welcome tenant.

John Ealy
Roxborough Park, CO DougCo

Martha LKJ

no leída,
29 may 2020, 8:48:1929/5/20
a Colorado Birds
It’s very fun to watch them jet around and navigate getting twigs through birdhouse holes. We have one front and back that are both being used. The House Wrens sing their loud, bubbly songs early morning and throughout the day. I hope they raise families!

Martha Jones
Arvada
Responder a todos
Responder al autor