RMBO Connected Lakes Banding Report 9/19/14

已查看 34 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Amber West

未读,
2014年9月20日 11:14:302014/9/20
收件人 cob...@googlegroups.com
Once again, we had a busy busy day of banding!  We had caught so many birds so quickly in the first two hours that we had to shut nets to process the ones we had!  We opened again later in the morning, and by that time the big rush of birds had slowed back to a trickle of warblers.  We continued to get good variety, including new species, in the 19 birds we banded.

Breakdown of new captures:

Cassin's Vireo - 1
Bushtit - 8
Bewick's Wren - 1
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher - 1
American Robin - 1
Orange-crowned Warbler - 4
Wilson's Warbler - 2
Gambel's White-crowned Sparrow - 1

Once again, I encourage anyone interested in seeing the banding process to come out, we band every weekday from now until Oct 17th from sunrise (around 7:00am) to 11:30am, and will have a Saturday Public Day on Oct 4th from 8-12.

Amber West
Grand Junction, Mesa County
回复全部
回复作者