Forwarded message on N. Parula (Adams Co)

閲覧: 108 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

prair...@gmail.com

未読、
2021/01/17 9:37:192021/01/17
To: Colorado Birds
1610129789941.jpg
A friend can't get thru to CoBirds so I am forwarding his message. He had a picture of the bird that I will try to attach. This is near 104th along the river where he was fishing.  This is likely the bird seen around 88th Open Space thru mid-Dec.

On Jan 8, 2021, at 1:12 PM, BRIAN FAIRCHILD  wrote:

 I found a nice rare bird yesterday (Northern Parula) and I'm trying to submit it on cobirds but a server error occurred and I can't progress with the report, have you had the issue before and what have you done? I'm thinking just logging out and trying again but I don't want to make it seem like a second sighting report. What do you think?  Brian
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件