Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Norm Erthal

ungelesen,
30.11.2015, 19:48:0430.11.15
an Colorado Birds
I found two female Rusty Blackbirds below the dam at Barr Lake this afternoon. They were in the same general area as a group last year. Going below the dam from the old stone house or RMBO offices past the bridge over the ditch 200 yards, I saw them in the last group of trees. Last year they were in the area of the bridge.
Norm Erthal
Arvada, CO

Gregg Goodrich

ungelesen,
01.12.2015, 22:02:5001.12.15
an Colorado Birds
I found the 2 female Rusty Blackbirds in the big cottonwood at the ditch bridge below the dam. Thanks Norm! Got distant digiscope photos. You can see the females gray-rump and slightly decurved bill. There are hundreds of Red-winged Blackbirds but the Rusties seem to keep to themselves. There may be a third Rusty.

eBird Checklist – Barr Lake SP--Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory office area http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S26094738

Gregg Goodrich
Brighton CO
Allen antworten