Anna's Hummingbird YES, Boulder County

Eric DeFonso

Apr 13, 2018, 6:52:57 PM4/13/18
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

The Anna's in Eldorado Canyon - the male - continues to be seen by a number of birders as of around 4pm today. I know there were several successful sightings from this morning, but the bird seemed to go AWOL for maybe about 5 hours until reappearing this afternoon.

Thanks to Alison Sheets for graciously allowing all of us to occupy her beautifully landscaped backyard with so many great foothills species of birds to keep us interested while the star of the show was out doing errands.

-------
Eric DeFonso
Coal Creek Canyon, Jefferson County, CO (at exactly 8,000' ASL)

Frank Farrell

Apr 14, 2018, 8:26:35 AM4/14/18
to Colorado Birds
I'd like to also thank Alison Sheets for the gracious opening of her yard to many birders including myself to see a special bird species and to be able to meet new and interesting birders and to also see some familiar faces.  She's a value to the birding community!  (Was there in the morning and also a return visit around 4 pm).

Frank Farrell
Morrison, Jefferson County, CO