Rough-legged Hawks/North Weld County

The "Nunn Guy"

Mar 28, 2016, 10:57:59 AM3/28/16
to Colorado Birds
Hi all

Traveled the most northern roads of Weld County yesterday.  I saw 6 Rough-legged Hawks up there along Hwy 14, Weld CRs 129, 134, 111, 124 and 128.  Most I have seen in one day this winter.  Along Weld CR 129 (north of New Raymer) LOTS of oil and gas facilities-including an unexpected luncheon place near the large natural gas facility.

Eight Mountain Bluebird seen along Weld 129.

There was a Yellow-headed Blackbird and Great-tailed Grackle at Drake this morning as well as the returning Osprey on Prospect Ave (Fort Collins) where Poudre River crosses.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.ning.com/
Mobile:  http://coloradobirder.ning.com/m

The "Nunn Guy"