DFO Big Year 2018 - first flights

David Suddjian

Jan 3, 2018, 10:31:10 AM1/3/18
to Colorado Birds, Karen von Saltza
CoBirders,

DFO's Big Year 2018 (all species we find in Colorado on planned DFO field trips) has taken flight. If you want to track progress you can see the current results and list here (go to "select report" at the upper left and choose "Big Year 2018"). Results will be updated on the web page approx weekly at least.

Our first field trips on January 1 and January 2 got us off to a nice start with 95 species, including some goodies that will be significant for the Big Year.

Lots of great field trip opportunities:

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO

markchavez

Jan 5, 2018, 6:40:20 PM1/5/18
to Colorado Birds, Karen von Saltza

Dave Hyde

May 27, 2018, 12:31:49 PM5/27/18
to Colorado Birders

Hi I Longmont Birders! Our pet Cockatiel, 3-year old Washington, escaped from our house near the Longmont cemetery last night. Please keep an eye out for her and call Kristen at 303-532-9514 if you spot her flying around. Our granddaughter, Ella (6), who raised her from an egg is heartbroken at her disappearance. Thank you all for keeping an eye out - Dave Hyde