Slaty-backed gull at Boyd Lake south end this morning

Nicholas Komar

Mar 27, 2022, 10:33:02 AM3/27/22
to cob...@googlegroups.com
Josh Bruening reports that the golf lock at the south end of Boyd lake this morning, Sunday 327 2022, contains Slaty-backed, immature Kumlien’s Iceland Gull and Franklin‘s Gull.

Nick Komar
Fort Collins CO

Nicholas Komar

Mar 27, 2022, 10:35:33 AM3/27/22
to Nicholas Komar, cob...@googlegroups.com
“Golf lock”=gull flock ;-)

> On Mar 27, 2022, at 8:33 AM, Nicholas Komar <quet...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Josh Bruening reports that the golf lock at the south end of Boyd lake this morning, Sunday 327 2022, contains Slaty-backed, immature Kumlien’s Iceland Gull and Franklin‘s Gull.

Gregg Goodrich

Mar 27, 2022, 11:16:12 AM3/27/22
to Cob...@googlegroups.com
Slaty-backed gull at Boyd Lake south end this morning

Josh got Ann and I on it this morning and just after he left a fisherman in a boat flushed most of the gulls. It flew NW so maybe back to Horseshoe.

Gregg Goodrich
Highlands Ranch