Yellow-bellied Sapsucker still in area this a.m. Arapahoe

69 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

Meg Reck

nelasīta,
2024. gada 13. apr. 10:46:1013. apr.
uz Colorado Birds
The Yellow-bellied Sapsucker seems to like our tree. This morning he has come back to the yard for a short visit for the 3rd day in a row. Very skittish. Up high in the tree, usually. I’m not sure where he is (most of the time) when he is not in the yard as there are several large trees in the extensive green belt behind the fence. Near Alta Vista Park, Buckley and Olathe Way., Aurora. In case someone might be interested it trying to find him. I will attach photos from this morning.

Meg R
Arapahoe

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg